Keyword

[{"name":null,"value":"","editor":"1","target":nul

• zambala
  • zambala's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #101767 by zambala
I have this problem with "extra fields" , it didn't publish some fields and left me with this :

[{"name":null,"value":"","editor":"1","target":nul

I have found another thread about this problem getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/9554-namenullvalueeditor1targetnul#160195

- and there Matt says he has found a solution, but his link at getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first!/9325-extra-field-issue-in-K2-255 says : "you don't have permission to view this page"

- please, anybody with permission to view, post the solution here, or if you know the solution.....

Thank You!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #101768 by JEfromCanada
The link you posted for Mat's thread contains a "!" character that shouldn't be in the link.

Cut/paste the link from the article into the address bar of your browser, and then remove the "!" sign. You should be able to view Mat's post after that.

Or, in case I didn't understand your post, and you're saying that you were able to successfully view Mat's post, but the link in his post didn't work, then I'd advise you to try again. I just clicked on his link and it worked perfectly for me.

• zambala
More
12 years 1 month ago #101769 by zambala
Thanks, you were right about removing ! from link, but that's exactly what I copied from another post....

• zambala
More
12 years 1 month ago #101770 by zambala
And these guys talk right, if I write anything in the skipped extra fields, the problem disappears...

But as a beginner in php I thought it's me who screwed up and almost got a heart attack....But now it's a strange behavior of K2!